Seekho Kamao Yojana MP Registration Online: Seekho Kamao Yojana was launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, and very soon seekho kamao yojana mp registration online will start, in which you can apply and earn money while training in big companies. There are some eligibility criteria for registering in this Seekho kamao yojana, read the full article to know Seekho Kamao Yojana MP Registration Online, Eligibility, and benefits to the students.
What is Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana?
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji has launched the Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana. This yojana intends to provide free training and an opportunity to earn money to the state’s youth.
Interested youth students from Madhya Pradesh can apply for this scheme right away. Under this yojana, the government will provide training tailored to the individual’s trade, as well as a monthly stipend (a fixed sum of money) for a period of one year. Participants who complete the training can apply for jobs within the same company. This initiative aims to empower Madhya Pradesh’s youth and improve their skill sets for better job opportunities.
You may also like : (2023) Sambal Card Download MP – Status check, Eligibility
Overview of Seekho Kamao Yojana
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
Madhya Pradesh, India|
Provide free training and employment opportunities to the state’s youngsters.|
Whose educational qualification is 12th / ITI passed or higher|
Duration of Training|
₹8,000 to ₹10,000 (Depending Upon Qualification)|
July 15, 2023|
Training Start Date|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana strives to make Madhya Pradesh’s young employable and skilled youth by providing them with soft skills, vocational training, and financial support during their training term.The yojana is aimed towards unemployed young people who have completed their 12th grade, ITI, or diploma. For those obtaining training from private institutions, the Madhya Pradesh government will cover 75% of the cost, with the remaining 25% covered by the private institution.
Seekho Kamao Yojana MP Registration Online
The candidate Registration process will start from 25 June 2023 , therefore here is the Rough Step wise registration process to Mukhyamantri seekho kamao yojana:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website https://mmsky.mp.gov.in/
Step 2: On the portal, first click candidate registration. Carefully read the documents related to mandatory instructions and eligibility.
Step 3: Enter your Samagra ID if you are an eligible candidate. Samagra ID has a mobile number associated with it Enter the OTP received on Mobile no.
Step 4: Your overall information will be immediately displayed. After submitting the application, you will receive an SMS with your username and password, and you will be automatically logged in.
Step 5: Enter your educational qualification and upload relevant documents.
Step 6: Courses will be displayed based on your educational background, from which you can select any course. Candidates can select their training place.
Seekho Kamao Yojana MP Registration last date
The registration deadline for the Seekho Kamao Yojana is July 15, 2023. This is the deadline for all interested candidates to complete their registration on the scheme’s official website, https://yuvaportal.mp.gov.in/.
Eligibility of the Youth
Such youth will be eligible under the yojana,
Whose age ranges from 18-29 years.
Who are local residents of Madhya Pradesh
Educational qualification is 12th / ITI passed or even higher.
Benefits & Stipend under Seekho Kamao Yojana
Training through the latest technology
The stipend will be provided to the youth during vocational training.
State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) certification by Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board (MPSSDEGB).
Youth will get a stipend every month along with training.
Stipend depends upon the qualification like 12th pass Rs. 8000, ITI pass Rs. 8500, Diploma passed Rs. 9000, and graduation pass or higher educational qualification Rs. 10000.
Read also: Rupashree Status check WB – Form Pdf
FAQs Seekho Kamao Yojana MP Registration Online
Mukhyamantri Seekho-Kamao Yojana (MMSKY), an industry-oriented training scheme of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, will provide on-the-job-training (OJT) on a large scale to youths with formal education as student-trainees in establishments registered on the portal.
Registration can be done on the scheme’s portal https://mmsky.mp.gov.in/.
Registration is Free
After Registration it will be received by SMS
Helpdesk given on the portal can be contacted.