DDA Housing Scheme 2023-2024 : The Delhi Development Authority recently declared the launch of an important scheme to provide Diwali gifts in 2023 and stated that work under the scheme will begin shortly as well. The Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme is the name of the program. Anyone may pursue their dream of owning a home with the help of this scheme. Let’s learn everything there is to know about the DDA Housing Scheme, including what it is and how to apply.
DDA Housing Scheme 2023-24
|DDA Housing Scheme
|Delhi Development Authority
Objective of DDA Housing Scheme.
As you are aware, Delhi serves as both the nation’s capital and a major metropolitan city. Individuals come to this place to work or do business from all over the nation. The dream of many Delhi residents who work is to purchase a home of their own. In order to enable working people to purchase homes and realize their ambition of owning a home in Delhi, the Delhi Development Authority launched the above-mentioned housing scheme.
Features & Benefits of DDA Housing Scheme.
- The Delhi Development Authority launched this program in 2023 in accordance with the November Diwali festival.
- People in Delhi have the option of buying DDA flats in Delhi under the scheme.
- Through the Delhi Development Authority’s official website, reservations for flats can be made online.
- Applications for 32,500 units are being accepted through the plan prior to Diwali.
- Penthouses and flats classified as EWS, LIG, MIG, HIG, and Super HIG are part of the Delhi Development Authority’s project.
Location of Flats under DDA Housing Scheme.
The majority of the flats covered by the plan will be located in Loknayak Puram, Dwarka Sector 14, Dwarka Sector 19B, and Narela. The Delhi Development Authority reports that Dwarka Sector 19B has 14 penthouse flats, more than 700 flats in the EWS category, more than 900 flats in the MIG category, and 170 flats in the Super HIG category.
Price Range – DDA Housing Scheme
Under the scheme, an EWS flat will cost between Rs 11 lakh and Rs 14 lakh. Prices for LIG flats range from Rs 14 lakh to Rs 30 lakh, MIG flats start at Rs 1 crore, HRG flats start at Rs 2.5 crore, and Super HIV flats start at Rs 3 crore.
Availability of Flats
Out of the 32500 flats in the scheme, 24000 flats are complete, and work is still ongoing on the remaining 8500 flats.
Eligibility for the Scheme
- The scheme is open to Delhi residents who are permanent residents.
- Under the scheme, priority will be given to individuals in Delhi.
- Age must be above 18.
- The Individual applying under these scheme should have a certain monthly source of income.
- Adhaar Card (Photocopy)
- Pan card
- Applicant’s Color photo (Passport size)
- Salary slip
- Income Certificate
- Phone No.
DDA Housing Scheme – Application form & Apply online
The Delhi Development Authority has recently announced the start of this scheme. As such, at present, we are unable to provide you with any information regarding how to apply for the scheme. The Delhi Development Authority has made it clear that, following the scheme’s introduction, you can fill out an online form to reserve a flat by going to the following website: https://dda.gov.in. The Full Application to this scheme will be provided to you when it is available to the official website.
DDA Housing Scheme – Helpline No.
In the sense, this post has provided you with vital information regarding the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme. We have included the scheme’s helpline number below so you can register or contact them from the comfort of your own home if you have any questions or complaints about the scheme. Here is the helpline number.
Upto 4 Cr
Citizens of delhi
Delhi Development Authority.